2 Days Lake Mburo safari – 2 days holiday
This 2 days safari is one of the shortest safaris that takes you not too far away from Uganda’s capital. This 2 days Lake Mburo safari package is very affordable and best suited for individuals and families looking for a weekend gateway,The 2 days Lake Mburo safari takes you to Uganda’s smallest yet very intuitive National Park. It takes you to Uganda’s Equator for a very rewarding photoshoot opportunity. The trip also features a remarkable Uganda safari boat cruise for very astonishing opportunity to view Lake Mburo aquatics including the crocodiles, hippos, and birds among others.
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National Park
Mazima Adventure Safaris’ guide will pick you from your Hotel in Kampala/Entebbee for a drive to Lake Mburo National Park – the smallest National park with very impressive attractions and located in the Western part of Uganda. En route to the Park, you will have a stopover at the equator for a marvelous photoshoots and experiment before you proceed to the park for a delicious lunch and an incredible afternoon boat cruise for possible encounter of the aquatics like hippos, crocodiles and birds, after which you retreat from the activity for a game drive that enables you to encounter many of the Parks’ flora and fauna with most wildlife such as buffaloes, antelopes, zebras, hyenas, topis, hippos, etc. grazing side by side with the Ankole domestic Cattle. Retreat from the activity and proceed to your lodge for relaxation, dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Game drive and transfer back to Kampala
Early morning, you will go for game drive and search for early risers and all other animals that you missed out in the previous game drive. Return to the Lodge for refreshments, Lunch and in the afternoon, transfer back to Kampala with Lunch en-route. You will reach Entebbe or Kampala in the evening in time for dinner and overnight stay at your Hotel.
- Park entry fees
- Professional tour guide/driver(English speaking)
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle
- Accommodation(Full Board)
- Activities included in the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Photography and touring
- International flights
- Accommodation while in Kampala (First and last night)
- Personal expenses such as Souvenirs, crafts, and beverages/drinks
- Tips given to staff and Laundry services
- Any extra activity not added in the itinerary
Why Choose Us?
- Trip Departs any date
- Gorilla trekking permit included
- Accommodation and meals inclusive
- Customizable Uganda adventure safaris
- Professional guides
- Group discounts available
- Travel in a Standard 4×4 safari vehicle.
- Drinking water during trip.